Save with a New ENERGY STAR® Boiler!
We sell and install boilers at affordable prices as part of our complete Residential Energy Management services!
It you use a boiler rather than a furnace to heat your home, you already enjoy a cleaner, quieter, even more-comfortable home heating solution.
But if your gas or oil heater isn’t ENERGY STAR® qualified, then you are still not up to Powersmith’s success standards – because an ENERGY STAR® boiler uses about 6% less energy than a standard boiler.
An example of this efficiency is the modulating output feature of the boilers we install. Traditional boilers have two gears, on at their full BTU capacity, or off. A modulating boiler can run only at the necessary BTUs needed for the home at any particular moment. This results in increased temperature consistency, comfort, and efficiency of energy use.
ENERGY STAR® boilers have an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating of at least 85%. In addition to their modulating capability, they also achieve this efficiency by using:
- Electronic ignition, which eliminates a perpetually burning pilot light
- New combustion technologies that extract more heat from a given amount of fuel
- Sealed combustion that uses outside air to fuel the burner – reducing drafts and improving safety
ENERGY STAR® boiler benefits include:
- Save money with manufacturer and government price incentives.
- Save money on future repairs and maintenance.
- Save money on utility bills.
- Save the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Major makes and models sold and installed.
We work with all the leading boiler manufacturers, and will expertly install the best size and system for your particular home’s needs.
Start saving with an ENERGY STAR® boiler today!
Call us now at (631) 647-4701 to discuss boiler sales and installation pricing – and how to make your whole house more energy efficient with a comprehensive energy audit.
They are a crew and a company that you can trust and count on... I've been singing their praises to everybody, all the time!
Julie Caldwell, Bay Shore, NY
Once the summer came along, we noticed that the air conditioning was coming on no where near as much as it had been before and the house was still staying cool.